Sunday, October 7, 2012

Blu-Ray DVD Questions and Answers

How do I return with Dolby TrueHD audio from my Playstation 3 next to Blu-Ray?
I heard that Dolby TrueHD is the best uncompressed format for digital audio on Blu-Ray, and I also know that you can transfer TrueHD through HDMI. My audio amplifier for surround nouns has a digital coaxial and optical input supported. Is it possible...

How do I rip a blue streak dvd or convert a video to 853x480?
I bought ones a tv show on itunes and it appeared to be a high quality as 853x480, i can rip blue streak and stuff but how do i make it to that video dimension to have the peak quality on my iPod? here i recommend...

How do I rip Blu Ray movies to my computer?
Is there any way I can rip a blu beam movie to my computer even though it isn't doesn't have a blu ray drive? What program will do this...handbrake? Here is a record of blu-ray ripper Rip Blu Ray to iPod http://www.ripbluray.us/rip-blu-ray-to-i Rip Blu Ray to iPhone ...

How do i rip blu sunbeam movies on my PS3??
you cant.. it has protection.. and itll probably eat up most your PS3's tough drive.. considering a blu-ray can hold up to 50GB worth of data.. We're probably a couple years from having the ability to do this. Companies that specialize within ripping software like ImToo will be...

How do i see a blu-ray movie next to out a blu-ray player?
because i tried watching a blu-ray movie on a normal dvd player but it didnt work so how can i watch it It will simply work on a BD drive. So you will need to buy one. It will not work on a regular DVD...

How do I see Blu Ray within its entirety?
Ok I have a ps3 that plays blu rays, hooked up to an HDTV and all that stuff, and beside the hd cables hooked up. What else might I need to landscape the Blu Ray in picture for all it have to offer? Or is that it? Your PS3 is hooked...

How do i set up the blu-ray for my ps3 on an elder HD tv?
my hd tv is like from 2002 or something, and i just bought a ps3 today. so i be wondering how i could install the blu ray if the tv for hd has simply the red, gree, and blue holes and the ps3 comes with...

How do I spark off the resume play side on my PS3 blu sunbeam player?
I can't get my Play Station 3 blu ray player to resume playing at the point I concluding left off after turning the appliance off. Always starts at the beginning when I try to play the disk! How do I do this? ...

How do I take digital nouns from my blue-ray to my surround system?
I have an older digital surround nouns stereo, but it has no optical audio jack. It has an optical video jack. My blue shaft of light has an optical audio output jack, and I have an optical cord, but how do I achieve the sound...

How do I turn my movie into Blu-Ray?
I have a Canon VIXIA HF100 that records surrounded by 1080p, how could I burn the video onto a blu-ray disc? Thank you. Check this website out, it is for a program to help you burn onto a blu-ray disc. this should help you out. permit me know http://www.downloadatoz.com/f/hd-movie-m...

How do I unlock a Panasonic blu-ray player?
I haven't seen any cracks either. Alternative: Get a BR player for your PC and install anydvd on it. Then rip to your tricky drive and connect your PC to your TV for big screen viewing. As far as I know you can't. Unlocking Blu-ray players has even so to happen.
How do I update a panasonic blu sunbeam player (DMP-BD30) near SD?
I downloaded the new update (2.2) but can't figure out what to do near it now...my player acts resembling there's nothing on the card. The update is compressed in a closure or rar file. It must be uncompressed before it can be used. Windows can unzip the database...

How do I update a samsung bd-p-1500 blu stream player?
How do I upgrade the firmware? We have tried downloading the firmware to the usb flash drive, and connecting the ethernet cable to the lan port on the router and it keeps truism cannot connect to the internet. Any Ideas? thanks! "> First of all You cant merely simply...

How do I update my Blu Ray player?
I bought The Haunting in Connecticut and my Blu Ray player needs to be updated within order to play it. Most Blu-ray players allow for you to update them by downloading the update on a computer and burning it to a disc. The disc can then be inserted surrounded by the Blu-ray...

How do I update my Blu-Ray Disk player?
I know there is new hardware for it, and I want to install it. However, it is not surrounded by my computer (it is connected to my T.V.). How do I update it to the latest firmware? It is one of the first Blu Ray models. Some can also use USB memory...

How do i update my Blu-ray player?how do i get hold of the firmware into the blu-ray player?
i just bought a memorex blu-ray player.i don't know if that's a cheap name brand but i bought it do it was only 300 bucks.anyways after i bought the blu-ray player i purchased the blu-ray movie Max Pain.so when i go home...

How do I upgrade fireware on my sony blu-ray player?
also have a toshiba hd-player as well how do I upgrade the fireware on them? First, it's FIRMware, not FIREware. The exact procedure vary somewhat, but basically you download a copy of the latest firmware for respectively specific machine, burn it to a DVD (or order from Sony/Toshiba on...

How do I use my Blu-Ray disk drive on my laptop be be capable of connect and use on my TV?
I just bought an HP laptop with a Blu-Ray disk drive, and I want to use the existing Blu-Ray on the laptop on my TV. Is in that a way I can do this using cables? Is it possible...

How do i use my ps3's blue sunbeam player to monitor movies on my laptop using an HDMI nouns?
I have a HP DV-6 labtop using vista Home Primium. It has one HDMI port on it and i want to use my Play Staion Three to be capable of watch movies on it. Yes i know my laptop has a...

How Do I Use My USB Drive On My Blu Ray Player?
I have a thumb drive that I put a movie on and when I plug it into my Blu Ray Player and go to menu i jump to video and it says no files found is there a faultless format or something? Anyone who can help would be...

How do i vision a blu beam surrounded by medium player?
Is there a codec i can get that will allow me to play a blue stream inside of media player? my player is a Sony BDU-X10S disc drive for ma comp thanks for any aid If your PC came with a BD drive, it probably have its...

How do Install firmware update on my Sony S300 blu-ray?
How do Install firmware update on my Sony S300 blu-ray? http://esupport.sony.com/US/perl/swu-lis Follow the directions given on this website.

How do Install firmware update on my Sony S300 blu-ray?
I just downloaded a firmware update onto my computer. I can burn it onto disk, but do I need to do anything special to nouns it onto my blu-ray player? Do I just put the burnt disk contained by and let it roll? I'm having a tough...

How do stand-alone Blu-Ray players update themselves?
Stand-alone as in, not connected to the Internet? I don't imagine they do. I've hear of software updates being done to disc players by putting a special disc in them provided by the businessman, but that's extremely rare. I've known of profoundly of DVD players that had to go to...

How do the blue-ray players look when connected to 720p HD TV's?
How do the blue ray players look when connected to 720p HD TV's? They look square and kind of bulky. There are a bunch of connectors on the back too. Source(s): XBOX Expert A Blu-Ray player looks the same no event what TV it is connected too. They...

How do they craft hoary movies look so righteous on Blu-Ray?
Film is higher definition than Blu-Ray, but the Blu-Ray can only look as suitable as the film it's copying. So in instruct for an old movie to look good on Blu-Ray they recurrently times have to digitally restore the actual physical film itself. This involves scan each...

How do they format elder movies into blu-ray dvds short it human being shot by blu-ray cameras?
Almost all Hollywood films since the late 1940's forward to modern times are shot on 35mm motion picture. In the last ten years a few directors have moved to High Definition digital cameras, but digital is still the exception. 35mm picture is...

How do they turn a DVD into Blu-Ray? I see antediluvian DVD's advertise as BluRay. I thought they have to motion picture contained by BR?
I keep seeing these older movies on DVD immediately being sold as Blu Ray. How does this happen? Are they truly Blu Ray and impossible to tell apart high quality? They...

How do they turn old-fashioned movies into HD(blu-ray)?
I obviously have know zilch about the subject, but it seems impossible. lol They enjoy to copy all of the film into digital format, later clean and enhance electronically. An old movie may look better within Blue-Ray but it will not look as good as a movie that is made surrounded by...

How do u Clean the blu sunbeam eye surrounded by your playstation 3?? because im have plroblems!?
it wont play any games it shows up a blue screen whenever i try to play a game "> it wont work basically to clean the lens, you have to win a new laser. If its under warranty convey it to sony.

More Blu-Ray DVD questions please visit : MovieDVDFAQ.com





No comments:

Post a Comment